Most christians go through life without claiming the promises of God concerning their lives. There are so many things as believers that we don’t have to pray about, God has already granted it to us, all we have to do is just to claim the promises of God regarding that particular situation and work hard to make it come to pass.
Just as we don’t struggle to become a citizen of our country of birth, so also we do not have to struggle or fast and pray to achieve or receive some certain things in life because God has already made the provision for us long ago.
When Jesus Christ died on the cross of cavalry, he paid for so many things for us so that we would not need to suffer for those things again. We endure and suffer so many things in life because we are ignorant of our inheritance in Christ. Many Christians have turned themselves from heirs to slaves that have to struggle and beg for things and privileges that are rightfully theirs.
This Article is to enlighten believers of the promises of God regarding every situation in their financial lives. Applied knowledge is power. As you discover your inheritance, rights and privileges in God, claim them by faith and begin to act on them and you will be shocked at the positive results that will accompany them.
Promises for When You’re in Financial Trouble
- 3 John 1:2 (KJS) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- Psalm 37:25 (KJS) I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
- Psalm 34:10 (KJS) The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good [thing].
- Psalm 23:1 (KJS) A Psalm of David. The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.
- Deuteronomy 28:2 (KJS) And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
- Deuteronomy 28:11 (KJS) And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do [them]:
- Luke 6:38 (KJS) Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
- 1 Corinthians 16:2 (KJS) Upon the first [day] of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as [God] hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
- Malachi 3:10 (KJS) Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it].
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
- 2 Corinthians 9:6 (KJS) But this [I say], He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, [so let him give]; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
8 And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:
- Matthew 19:29 (KJS) And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
- Joshua 1:8 (KJS) This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
- Ecclesiastics 2:26 (KJS) For [God] giveth to a man that [is] good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to [him that is] good before God. This also [is] vanity and vexation of spirit.
- Proverbs 13:22 (KJS) A good [man] leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner [is] laid up for the just.
- Deuteronomy 8:7 (KJS) For the LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills;
8 A land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig trees, and pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey;
9 A land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness, thou shalt not lack any [thing] in it; a land whose stones [are] iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig brass.
10 When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.
11 Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
12 Lest [when] thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt [therein];
13 And [when] thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;
14 Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;
- Deuteronomy 8:18 (KJS) But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for [it is] he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as [it is] this day.
- Matthew 6:31 (KJS) Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Philippians 4:19 (KJS) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.